- I currently offer free shipping. - I only charge for shipping on returns (see below)
- I personally package and ship my small paintings to UK buyers. Allow three days for packing. I then ship via delivery service.
- My large paintings and those going overseas are handled by expert professional shippers. They collect from my studio and professionally pack smaller works. Larger pieces are shipped in custom made wooden boxes. Within eight days, your painting will be collected and packaged for safe travel and sent fully insured.
- Once your painting has been shipped, I will email you with the tracking number so you will know when to expect your delivery.
- I take great pride in each of my paintings and I want you to be completely happy with yours. If you would like to return it, do so within 14 days (in the same condition it was sent) and I will refund your full purchase price, less any shipping costs.
- If a painting is bought fresh from my easel and is still wet, it will need to dry. Please allow an additional week for your painting to be shipped if it is bought 'wet'.